To provide students who have dropped out of school or are likely to drop out with a non-traditional learning environment in which they are able to earn a high school diploma and be prepared for postsecondary success.
Stewart Creek is a tuition-free public high school serving students ages 16 to 20 who prefer a non-traditional learning environment with flexible scheduling options.
At Stewart Creek High School, every student works according to his or her personalized academic plan and receives individual attention and assistance from our teachers. Our teacher-directed, computer-based courses make it easier for students to focus and track their progress. By receiving immediate feedback, students become motivated to attend school every day and complete what they start.
In addition to our traditional curriculum offering, this Finish School location also offers ELL (English Language Learners) instruction for students not yet comfortable learning in English. Our ELL program can be instructed in Spanish, Haitian Creole, and 23 other languages (please inquire with our staff for more information), and is taught by bi-lingual, specialized teachers trained to help first time English learners.
There is no cost to attend either our traditional scholastic path, or our ELL program, and students are given the choice to enroll in the four-hour session that best fits their personal schedule.
We also help our students plan their next steps after high school, since a diploma gives them more choices for college, employment, military service, or other career options. To learn more about Stewart Creek and Finish School, please fill out the form on our APPLY page and someone from the school will be in touch with you.
Capacity: 600 students
- 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
About Stewart Creek High School:
- Programs Offered
- Student Admissions Policy
- Project Child Find
- School Grade / Report Card
- School Improvement Plan
- McKinney Vento Homeless Act Information
- Title I Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- Fall 2020-2021 Parent Survey
- Fall 2020-2021 Student Survey
- Continuity of Learning Plan
- Governing Board Members
- Governing Board Meeting Schedule
- Governing Board Meeting Minutes
- Committee Meeting Schedule
- Governing Board Resolution Against the Discriminatory Treatment of Black People in America
- Management Company
- Notice of Board Meeting November 10, 2020 (Includes Instructions for Joining Teleconference)
- Livestream of All Board Meetings